Saturday, October 11, 2008

MAJOR, GLORIOUS, NEWS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS

Hopefully this will be the beginning of a series of victory reports concerning the miraculous reconciliation of all my family members. Since the mid 80's there has been very little meaningful communication and a lot of animosity, obviously making it quite impossible to be pleasing to God in our relationships with each other.
Simply put, the blame for this non-existent family relationship goes to none other than myself and the time came, for long overdue apologies and repentance on my part, to each and every family member, including my former wife.
Once again, the goodness of God and His mercy was clearly manifest through the mercy and forgiveness extended to me by my family. A TRUE MIRACLE WAS WROUGHT!. Restoration has happened, and God has been glorified.
During this coming Thanksgiving holidays, a get-together is being arranged (the first in twenty years or more). Each of my children, plus all six of my grandchildren will be here, in the Morgantown area.
Three of the children (two of which are now in their thirties) are coming all the way from California, my former wife, Karen, from Columbus, Ohio, and my oldest daughter (Deana), her two children and her husband, from San Antonio, Texas. Needless to say, it will be quite an undertaking and even the expenses will be covered by them (including Karen).
I welcome your Email, letting me know you are still praying, standing in agreement with me, for even yet another notable miracle and the continued good results from it
You can do that at.....edwhughes@hotmail.
Many many blessings, to you and yours...

In Christ,


Eddie Hughes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home