Sunday, April 06, 2008

A Recent Attempt at Some Therapy


I recently decided to treat myself to some scriptural 'therapy'. I know it's scriptural, even as the apostle Peter, after some very trying and stressful events in his life announced... "I GO A FISHING" (John 21:3). Actually, I think that makes a pretty good caption for this picture, taken last Monday at South Mill Point Lake, Petersburg, WV. The 'therapeutic' session would have been even more effective had I caught something---I mean, they had just stocked three days before... What's the deal? Oh well, it was good for me anyway. In spite of my somewhat intense look, I was having fun.



There was no trout for supper that night, but on the way home, at this little Dairy Queen in 'downtown' Petersburg, Joie seemed quite happy with nothing more than a hot dog and an ice cream cone (she's so wonderfully easy to please). I hadn't fully recovered from my bounty-less trip but I was on the way, thanks to my 'rejoice evermore' wife and her loving reminders to me to do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home