Saturday, August 18, 2007

Cancer update #1 and Amazing Grace Fellowship (church information)

Less than a month after launching this new church in Morgantown, I decided to visit a doctor due to persistent abdominal discomfort and a few other symptoms. This medical 'visit' became a series of visits, tests, x-rays, CT scans etc., all of which resulted in the diagnosis of colon cancer. I appreciate the many who have already begun praying for me and standing with Joie, my family, and me in agreement for a complete recovery and healing.

Until this calamity has passed, we are post-poning worship services of Amazing Grace Fellowship. Be watching for further updates on this blog site. If you have any questions, comments, or personal messages for us, be sure to Email us at AGFministries@hotmail.com.... Or you can mail your correspondence to me at...

Eddie Hughes
PO Box 794
Morgantown, WV 26507

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home